This recipe comes straight from the plant-based kitchen of Jackson's Honest marketing coordinator Lindsey Schauer on Thanksgiving Eve. In it, Lindsey uses Jackson's Honest Purple Heirloom Potato Chips — made with organic, nutrient-dense coconut oil and sea salt — to lend the dish some more color and crunch.
Prep: 10 min | Total: 30 min
- 2 cups broccoli florets (bite-sized)
- 1 cup leek (sliced into rounds)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 cup lightly crushed Jackson's Honest Purple Heirloom Potato Chips
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop all the veggies into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix the miso paste and coconut milk until smooth.
- Toss the veggies in a baking dish and pour the sauce on top. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Crush up the purple chips just before serving and sprinkle them on top.
You can follow Lindsey Schauer's Mountain Wellness on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.