This chip-dip recipe is the fourth of four from Jackson's Honest marketing coordinator Lindsey Schauer this week as pro football's grand finale Sunday in Houston draws near. Unlike the other three dips — find them here — this S'mores Dip is sweet.
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Dandies tiny marshmallows
- Melt coconut oil.
- Mix in cacao powder.
- Add in almond butter and maple syrup. Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Place in heat-safe serving dish in fridge for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover the top of the dip with marshmallows.
- Put in oven for about 10 minutes until the marshmallows are toasty.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.