Mix things up a bit with this stunning magenta beet hummus! Sure to be a big hit at your next party.
White Bean and Beet Hummus
- One 29oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed very well
- 3 small or 2 medium beets, boiled until tender- reserve the boiling liquid
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1-2 teaspoons salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Boil beets until tender. Peel and add to a food processor, along with the rinsed beans, cumin, salt, lemon juice, tahini and garlic powder.
- Blend while streaming the olive oil in through the top of the food processor until you reach desired consistency. If needed, add a bit of the beet boiling liquid to loosen the hummus.
- Spoon into medium bowl and serve with Jackson’s Honest chips of choice!