From Michelle at The Whole Smiths comes this fantastic recipe to pair with our Sweet Potato Chips. This tasty dip doubles as an aioli for veggies. This is a paleo-friendly, gluten-free and dairy-free dip.
"When I had the opportunity to create a dip that paired well with one of my favorite chips it was game on!" said Michelle. (Photos by The Whole Smiths)
Prep: 5 min | Total: 5 min | Makes 4-6 servings
- 1 cup homemade olive oil mayo (recipe)
- ¼ cup onion chopped and sautéed
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon chipotle powder
- 3 drops liquid smoke
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Add all ingredients together and combine using an immersion blender.
- Serve with Jackson's Honest Sweet Potato Chips, sweet potatoes, cucumbers, as a salad dressing.