From Michelle at The Whole Smiths comes this tantalizing recipe to pair with our latest variety, new this summer: Rippled Red Heirloom Potato Chips. Unlike any of our other potato chips (so far), these are grooved for easy dipping.
"Now that I have a healthy chip to snack on," said Michelle, "I realized it was time to come up with a healthy dip to go alongside it and pledge to never buy that other stuff again. What better flavor to go with than a traditional ranch? Everyone loves them some ranch!” (Photos by The Whole Smiths)
Prep: 5 min | Total: 5 min | Makes 4-6 servings
- 1 cup homemade mayo (recipe)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 slices bacon cooked
- Add cooked bacon to a food processor or high-powered blender and pulse for bacon "bits."
- In a tall mason jar combine mayo, dill, parsley, chives, garlic, onion powder, garlic powder and salt.
- Using a hand blender (or food processor), pulse until all ingredients are combined.
- Add bacon in and pulse one time to combine.
- Serve with your Jackson's Honest chips!