Cinnamon Sugar Puffs
- 1 bag Jackson’s Honest Sweet Potato Puffs
- 2 ½ tablespoons raw honey, warmed for 30 seconds in the microwave
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut sugar (adjust for desired sweetness)
- Almond milk or nut milk of choice
- Add all of the sweet potato puffs to a large ziplock bag or large mixing bowl.
- In a separate, small bowl add the warm honey, cinnamon, and vanilla. Whisk until well combined. Pour the honey mixture over the puffs and shake the ziplock bag/toss the puffs until evenly coated in the mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Transfer the coated puffs to the prepared sheet in an even layer.
- Sprinkle desired amount of coconut sugar over the puffs. Let the honey cool for about 10 minutes.
- Add the puffs to a bowl and pour your favorite nut milk over your cereal. Enjoy!
*Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 7 days.